Fick: Most people in America right now probably think of Iraq as a dangerous country. Now, if I were to stand up, I might get killed. But to us, behind this wheel, it’s pretty safe. So to us, Iraq is a safe country. Right here. I feel pretty safe. Do you feel safe?
Wright: Pretty safe, I guess.
Fick: See? It’s all relative.
- How I FEEEEEL about this character - Nate was one of these characters that stood out from the very first time he spoke. He’s a force to be reckoned with, and is such an incredibly strong man that everyone has full confidence in. He’s not an empty uniform like some of the people he has to answer to and takes no bullshit while almost always being right in the middle of it. (“The batallion commander offered no sitrep as to JLo’s status” anyone?)
- All the people I ship romantically with this character - Brad. And Brad. …And Brad.
- My non-romantic OTP for this character - Gunny.
- My unpopular opinion about this character - Is there such a thing? He’s pretty much perfect.
- One thing I wish would happen/had happened with this character in canon. - Obviously we all want to see that wonderful missing scene where Brad and Nate just jump each other’s bones so we can all sleep well at night.